Sunday, December 17, 2006


I want milk Sandy! This is what we heard this morning from Savannah's room. She had been awake for awhile, talking and singing to the stuffed animals in her crib. She started in with "I want milk, Papa" and "I want milk, Mama" and when those attempts failed "I want milk Sandy". I don't know why it is so funny to hear her use my first name, she doesn't do it often, and usually when she is being ignored, but it never fails to make me laugh. Hey, what are you doing Sandy? She says that out of the blue sometimes....
We had an exciting day yesterday. We are Hyundai owners, or soon to be ... we have been looking to replace one of our vehicles (both have about 125k miles on them and are at least 10 years old). So the surprise was not that we bought one car, but that we bought two! We have two 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe LX vehicles, one is bright red and one is "Moonlit Blue" which is a beautiful navy blue (this will be my car).

No comments: