Friday, December 08, 2006


busy time of year....tis the season. Much craziness around the house with kids, dogs, cats, construction, jobs. No way to keep up with everything. I am trying to enjoy these days because the babies are growing so fast, but it does get hectic around here. Sarah Wren is rolling around and starting to push up, she will be crawling by Christmas I think. Savannah surprises me everyday with new words and ideas. She has been 'helpful' and interested in taking turns lately (OK, my turn) which is a very cute stage. the sisters are starting to interact and Sarah Wren just cracks up sometimes when she is watching Savannah. It is a cool thing to observe, they are just babies but they already seem to have a special bond with each other. Pat and I can't get her to laugh like that, but Savannah doesn't even have to try. They entertain us every day and night.

No comments: